This Policy sets out the essential details on how your personal data is processed in Expertpoolen, or any associated services (referred to as "Expertpoolen").
Densitech Technology AB is the owner of Expertpoolen and Data Controller of your personal data obtained and processed within the Expertpoolen platform.
The purpose of this Policy is to:
- Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with
- Inform, ensure, and guarantee the compliance of Densitet products and services with The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (EU) 2016/679
- Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us when you are using Expertpoolen
- Explain your rights in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
3. Storage of personal data
The data you submit to Densitet and Expertpoolen is stored within the EES.
4. Personal data we collect from you
This is the data you provide to Densitet when you sign up for and use the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, full name, email address, phone number, nationality/locations, work experience, education, image data (photo), CV files, skills/roles and personal descriptions. The exact personal data you provide depends on how you choose to use Expertpoolen; you will have the option to provide us with additional personal data in order to fully use some of the features of the service.
5. Usage of personal data
Densitet can use the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your account
- To contact you, for instance to inform you of matching assignments
- To match your profile(s) to assignments
- To compile statistics
- To send invoices
- To support you when requested
- To send email with Expertpoolen sales campaigns/information (if this has been opted in by the user)
Densitet will save your personal data as long as necessary to achieve the above purposes, or as long as Densitet is legally obliged to.
6. Your rights
You can, whenever you want to, request an export of your personal data submitted to Densitet and Expertpoolen once a year. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you can request a correction or erasure of the data.
Densitet can’t erase your personal data if it is obliged by law to store it, for instance accounting.
If you have submitted personal data for a third party the same rights apply to them. You can contact Densitet at this address:Densitech Technology AB,
371 35 Karlskrona, Sverige
7. Access to submitted personal data
Densitet may disclose personal data when required to do so by law, court order or if such disclosure is required in a legal investigation.
8. Regarding third-party personal data
You are solely responsible for any third-party personal data you submit to Expertpoolen. If you provide personal data about a third party, you’re also solely responsible for:
- The personal data for the third party
- Informing the third party that they have the right to
- Data portability
Densitet reserves the right to inform third party about their personal data you submit to Expertpoolen in accordance with General Data Protection Directive.
9. Protection of personal data
Densitet has taken technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, manipulation, and loss. Expertpoolen is continually updating its security measures in accordance with the development within the technical area.
If you have any questions about how Densitet processes personal data, corrections, and data portability, please contact us at: email@example.com