These Terms, or any part thereof, may be modified by us, including the addition or removal of terms at any time, and such modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting. You will need to accept the new Terms before being able to use the Service.
2. Modification of the Service
Densitet reserves the right to modify the Service or any part thereof. Densitet does not guarantee that the Service is always available.
By registering you agree to receive newletters and other updates about assignments via email from Densitet and Expertpoolen.
4. User Content
The following terms apply to content submitted by you:
- Densitet will use the personal data you submit to the Service a) to provide the service of connecting buyers and sellers of professional services; b) to analyze and develop the Service; c) to gather data for statistical purposes.
- Any individual whose personal data exists in Expertpoolen, have the right to have that data corrected or removed. This is done by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. User Conduct
The following terms apply to your conduct when accessing or using the Service:
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt The Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Service, use of the Service or access to the Service.
- You agree not to engage in any activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Densitech Technology AB, or any Densitech Technology AB employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You agree not to interfere with any other user’s right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about users of the Service or posting private information about a third party.
- You agree to only submit data to the Service that is relevant for the purpose of the Service.
- You agree to try to choose a strong and secure password to your Account keep your password secure and confidential. You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account unless you close it or report misuse.
If you register Your Account, but after registration never logs in to the Service with Your Account, Densitet have, after 90 days from the registration date, the right, but not the obligation, to a) notify you that Your Account will be removed; and then b) remove Your Account.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
All text, graphics, photographs, trademarks, logos, icons, user interfaces, sounds, music, videos, artwork, software and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the “look and feel”, layout, design, structure, color scheme, selection, combination and arrangement of the Content present on the Service is owned by or licensed to us. Such Content is protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and various other intellectual property and unfair competition laws.
Except with our express written permission or as permitted by applicable laws, you may not copy, distribute, reproduce, mirror, frame, publicly display, publicly perform, translate, create derivative works of, re-publish or transmit the Service or Content (in whole or in part) in any way or through any medium for distribution, publication or any commercial purpose.
You may display, copy and download Content from the Service solely for your personal and non-commercial use provided that: (a) you do not remove any copyright or proprietary notice from the Content; (b) such Content will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or published in any medium; and (c) no modifications are made to such Content
Densitet shall have a fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable (through multiple layers), assignable, irrevocable and perpetual license to implement, use, modify, commercially exploit, and/or incorporate into the Services or otherwise use any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback We receive from You, Agents, End-Users, or other third parties acting on Your behalf.
9. Limitation and discharge of Liability
Densitet is not a party to any agreement between you and any other user of the System.
The websites are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to these terms.
We disclaim any and all liability of any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of your personally identifiable information. By accessing the Websites, you acknowledge and agree to our disclaimer of any such liability. If you do not agree, you should not access or use the Websites.
The limit of Densitet’s total responsibility towards you during a single calendar year is limited to 30% of the net sum of fees Densitet have received from you during that calendar year.
Densitet is in no event liable for any loss you or the company you represent in Expertpoolen including, but not limited to: (a) indirect loss or consequential loss; (b) damage to and/or corruption of data; (c) loss or damage resulting from the use of the Service.
10. Disclaimer of Warranty
You expressly agree that use of the Service is at your sole risk. Densitech Technology AB, its other affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers, third-party service providers or licensors do not warrant that use of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service, nor as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the Service.
The Service is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to these terms.
11. Applicable Law
12. Contact informationDensitech Technology AB,
371 35 Karlskrona, Sverige